SARS-CoV-2 vaccine development: is a finish line in sight?
The National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance (NCIRS) will be presenting a webinar discussing the latest developments in the journey towards COVID-19 vaccines – for both Australia and the world.
Join the outstanding speakers and panel to:
▪ gain an understanding of the current COVID-19 vaccine development landscape, clinical trials and next steps in vaccine deployment
▪ hear an overview of and update on the Oxford Vaccine Group-–Astra Zeneca ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine development from Professor Andrew Pollard
▪ learn about the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovation (CEPI)’s COVAX response to COVID-19 from Dr Melanie Saville
▪ hear about where we are now in Australia and internationally and realistic expectations for the next 6–12 months
▪ consider the ethical and logistical implications of global vaccine implementation, specifically approaches for the Indo-Pacific region
There will be opportunity for questions and discussion.
You can register for the webinar here .