Connect with Diabetes
Connect with Diabetes is a free diabetes information session for anyone who would like to know a bit more about the condition.
- find out if you or your family are at risk
- better understand diabetes and the importance of self-management
- find out what you are entitled to receive under the NDSS
- find out what local health services are available in your area
- make small changes to live a healthier life with your family
Bookings are essential as places are limited. To reserve a spot, contact 1300 001 880 or firstname.lastname@example.org before 6 February 2020.
A light afternoon tea will be provided.
Date: Wednesday, 12 February 2020
Time: 1:00pm - 3:30pm
Venue: QEII Centre, Geraldton