Naked Collaboration Forum - 5 March 2019
Rural Health West proudly brings this Forum to you in partnership with WA Primary Health Alliance, WA Council of Social Service and the Pilbara Development Commission:
Facilitated by Jennifer Chaplyn of Collaboration for Impact WA, this interactive learning Forum will provide creative opportunities to:
- Cut through the clutter of collaborative approaches and have the tools to apply the best approach in your context, including Collective Impact.
- Gain practical tips, tools and ‘how-to’ knowledge for immediate application in your own practice and community.
- Promote and strengthen collaborative practices and principles across sectors to achieve systems change goals.
- Start to build a shared language in a jargon-filled field.
- Learn how to get started and build a movement.
- Build your network and meet other change-makers in the Pilbara.