Community & Primary Health Nurses Week
Healthy Country Kinds and maternal health
Community & Primary Health Nurses week
You are invited to celebrate the work of our wonderful community nurses from 16-22 September, 2019.
Child Health Nurses are specially trained in child and family health. Your nurse can provide information on:
• Breastfeeding, introducing solids and nutrition
• Sleeping and settling
• Playing, growing and learning new skills
• Child safety
• Postnatal anxiety, stress and depression
• Playgroups and other community resources
• Making appointments with other health professionals if needed.
To find a child health centre visit the Healthy WA website or call 9690 1320