Helpful Apps (click 'more' for expanded list)
- SMILING MINDS APP - Practice your daily meditation and mindfulness exercises from any device. Smiling Mind is a unique tool developed by psychologists and educators to help bring balance to your life.
- HEAD GEAR APP - HeadGear is a free easy-to-use smartphone app that guides you through a 30–day mental fitness challenge which includes mindfulness tasks and exercises.
- TEN is a mobile app that connects and provides fast, easy, anytime access to evidence based tools, resources, programs and specialists.
- My Wellbeing Mate App - gives you free access to helplines, websites, guides, videos, inspiring talks, apps and more.
- ReachOut Breathe helps you reduce the physical symptoms of stress and anxiety by slowing down your breathing and your heart rate with your iPhone or Apple Watch.
- MoodKit is packed with tools and activities to help you improve your mood, based on strategies used by psychologists. The exercises draw on the techniques of cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT)
- iMoodJournal is an easy way to keep track of how you are feeling, with colourful charts for measuring your mood, and space to record your thoughts and feelings.
- Happify's science-based activities and games can help you overcome negative thoughts, stress, and life's challenges - including evidence-based interventions in the fields of positive psychology, mindfulness, and cognitive behavioral therapy
- 365 Gratitude is a science-based gratitude journal that makes self-care fun!